Memphis/DeSoto County Campus Locations
There are two locations students can take classes from:
Directions to Memphis Belhaven offices:
Located in the Forum II Building, a landmark office complex, the Adult Education offices are housed on the first floor. The learning and resource facility is equipped with classrooms and situated across the corridor from the Belhaven offices. In addition to classrooms, the facility includes a computer lab, conference room, staff offices and break area.
1790 Kirby Parkway, Forum II, Suite 100
Memphis, TN 38138
From the Memphis International Airport (Whitehaven area):
- Take ramp onto I-240 East toward Nashville.
- Travel 5.8 miles and take exit 16 to TN-385 (Bill Morris Parkway) toward Collierville.
- Travel four miles to Exit 2 (Kirby Parkway). Exit to right, then bear left to travel north on Kirby Parkway.
- Travel 2.5 miles to Poplar Avenue. Cross Poplar Avenue, take first entrance on right (east side of Kirby Parkway) to enter the Forum II parking lot.
From Wolfchase Galleria (Cordova):
- Travel south on Germantown Parkway 7.6 miles to Poplar Avenue
- Turn right (west) on Poplar Avenue and travel 1.7 miles to Kirby Parkway
- Turn right on Kirby Parkway, then take the first right into the Forum II parking lot.
Use the interactive map below to find us!
DeSoto County Campus
7111 Southcrest Parkway Suite 105
Southaven, MS 38671
Directions to Belhaven DeSoto campus:
Belhaven University DeSoto Campus is located in Southaven in front of Best Buy and behind Longhorn Steakhouse.
FROM MEMPHIS: Take I-55 South to the Goodman Road/Highway 302 Exit (the second exit after crossing the state line into Mississippi). Turn LEFT (east) toward Southaven/Olive Branch. Turn left onto Southcrest Parkway at the second stop light (approximately 2/10 of a mile east of the interstate).
FROM MISSISSIPPI: Take I-55 North to the Goodman Road/Highway 302 Exit. Turn RIGHT (east) toward Southaven/Olive Branch. Turn left onto Southcrest Parkway at the second stop light (approximately 2/10 of a mile east of the interstate).