Memphis/DeSoto Adult Education Student Services
The Student Services Department at Belhaven University, Memphis/DeSoto Campus, are here to serve you throughout your program of study. While this is an exciting time, we recognize the challenges you face when juggling family, career and school, and we desire to assist you in successfully reaching your educational goals in a timely and comprehensive way. Student Services is prepared to help you by providing the following services:
- Orientation prior to classes starting to acclimate students to Belhaven
- One on one academic advising through out students' entire program
- Registration of classes for all students through out students' entire program (including adding and dropping)
- Liaison between students and Student Financial Planning
- Liaison for students and faculty
- Assistance with graduation audit and procedures
- Career counseling
If you have any questions about anything related to Student Services, please contact the Director of Student Services at 901-767-8977 or email@example.com.
College Central Network
Visit this site to search local and nationwide jobs and post your resume. If you are a current student, contact our office for the password to access the site. If you are an alum, you can click on "register now" to setup your account.
For our current students, please refer to the adult student services section for additional important information.